Flat Face Couplings & Applications
Magnum series offers higher pressure ratings, superior flow ratings, lower pressure drop.
Flat face couplers are specifically designed for applications needing no-leak performance. The mating faces are easily cleaned before connecting, making it the ideal solution for limiting contamination in a hydraulic circuit. The design allows applications involving high pressure impulses in agriculture equipment, mobile construction equipment and general industrial plants. Non-spill design avoids fluid loss in connection and disconnection.
- Seals: Viton, EPDM,
- Threads: NPT, SAE,BSPT
Series: FF Magnum
- Inter change: ISO 16028
- Size: 1/4" to 1"
- Flat face FF Magnum series couplings are in accordance with ISO 16028.
- The interchangeability of size 10 is also in accordance with NFPA T3.20.15 (HTMA).
- Seals: Nitrile and Teflon anti-extrusion
- Nipple: hardened steel reduces brinnelling
- 12 to 20 balls to increase the male bearing points & decrease the brinelling effect
- Exceeds impulse test of ISOA-7241 test